Sunday, September 29, 2019

SO EXCITING!!!

Last Monday I received a text message.  I was already asleep when it came in, but I woke up in the middle of the night and read it.  It was from Donna Hoover.  Seems that Donna, Alexandra Duenow and Donna's sister in law Brenda were in Florida and wondered if I would be available for a visit on Tuesday.  Donna and I worked together for about ten years at the church in Kansas City.  Alexandra attended there as well.  Can they come by for a visit?

ABSOLUTELY!!!

They arrived at the house about 12:30.  We had a marvelous talk and then a nice lunch at Mulligans.  It was so delightful to see my old Kansas City friends.

As I think of it, I am still smiling.  May you have something happen to you this week that makes you smile a really big smile!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: