Tuesday, September 10, 2019

I thought that I had seen everything

So I was visiting my daughter in Jacksonville.  I had to go to the grocery store to get something for dinner. 

In Florida, people like to park under trees to keep their cars in shade.  Here is a new product that is available in case you can't find a tree.




I guess that you set up a tent over your vehicle.  I don't even know what to think about that.  People are funny and we keep finding more ways to spend money. 

An umbrella for a car.  And I thought that I had seen it all.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.
Send replies to jsbrink57@gmail.com

- - - - - - - -

I am leading a trip to Ireland next year. If you are interested in reading about it, or joining in, the link is below.....

Treasures of Ireland
July 13-22, 2020

No comments: