Sunday, November 21, 2021

A small act of kindness

A friend sent this in to me.

One of the many morning walkers in our neighborhood is a man who used to stop and visit with my husband. These days, every morning, when this man is out walking, before I even get up, he retrieves the paper out of my yard and puts it on the front porch. All I have to do is open the door and reach out to get it.

There are many kind people in the world. This is one small example of one human showing kindness to another.

I love examples of kindness. They don’t usually take much effort, but they can make such a difference to the receiver and the giver.

What can you do today that would take less than a minute of your time, but mean the world to another person?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure



No comments: