Wednesday, November 24, 2021

We have a lot to be thankful for

A man was struggling to get a table into his truck.  I stopped to help.  When we were finished, he said, "thank you and have a happy thanksgiving."  I replied... We have so much to be thankful for.

Later in the day I was checking out and the checker wished me a happy thanksgiving.  I replied as before, we have so much to be thankful for.

In both situations, those simple words "we have so much to be thankful for" those simple words were the catalyst that launched two very meaningful conversations.  I talked to the man with the table, and the checker for ten minutes each, about gratitude.

We have so much to be thankful for.  Do you want to talk?  Could we talk for an hour about what we are thankful for?

I hope so.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: