Monday, November 15, 2021

People care about you

Do you know that people care about you? They have told you when you were with them. And then they tell you again, and again. And they act like they genuinely care about you!  

But for some reason when you’re not around them you have this weird feeling like you don’t matter and you’re irrelevant. What is wrong with us? How many times do they have to tell me that they care before it will sink in? My friend Bruce says there’s a story that plays over and over again in your head that something is wrong with you. We need to stop thinking like that.

There is nothing wrong with you. I like you. I care for you. Be happy in your own skin.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure


No comments: