Tuesday, November 2, 2021

on the same page

I have a friend that I have lunch with when I am in KC.  We both want to help the needy.  That guy on the corner.  Is he needy or is he as scam?  We don't care.

Anyone who is so low that they will stand on the corner, needs our help.  Do you want to trade lives with them???

We were driving to have lunch at Red Robin.  We see a guy on the corner and a discussion begins.  I have a $5 bill in my wallet.  She has a $1 bill in her purse.  I think, lets find your purse.  Then I think, who cares.  It is a $4 difference.  

We hand him the $5.  He is appreciative.  We drive on, knowing that we are very blessed compared to him.

Remember this my friends: It is far better to help one person too many, and be taken advantage of, then to turn your back on those who are truly in need.  

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022.  If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: