Tuesday, November 23, 2021

it doesn't count

I have talked about this before, but some things bear repeating.  My friend Pat Stark once said, "if you are thankful for someone and don't tell them, it doesn't count."

This week is thanksgiving.  While I believe we should be thankful every day, we should certainly make the extra effort this season.

If you are thankful, and don't say so, what good does it do?  If you love someone and don't tell them, what good is that?

If you don't say it, it doesn't count.

I am thankful for you.
I love you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: