Tuesday, November 9, 2021

Paying attention

Part of living a full life is paying attention.  We cannot see the good unless we are paying attention.  We find our car keys easier if we pay attention to where we sit them down.

When I lose something, I always know where it is.  Right where I left it!

Getting off of autopilot begins when we pay attention.  Finding joy, finding the soul, finding love begins when we wake up and pay attention.


I guess we should also pay attention when going to the car wash.  Evidently my new ladder rack was a bit too tall for the car wash.  Sometimes we learn to pay attention because we got hurt from a previous incident.  The ladder rack is gone, but if I get another, I will be sure to know how tall it is.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

http://www.eo.travelwithus.com/files/uploads/RC22_031922T_TulipTime_002_FINAL-1.pdf

Click here for the brochure

No comments: