Friday, November 26, 2021

You will be grieved

I have written about this before, but I think about it often.

There is a scene in one of the Superman movies after Clark Kent’s father dies. He is standing by the grave and he says to his Dad, “you will be grieved.” I once told this story to my father. I told him that when the time came, that I would grieve him. He told me that that was one of the nicest things that anyone had ever said to him.

And here is a note to you my friend, to many many of you my friends.  If you go before me, I will grieve your loss. Losing you will leave a huge hole in my heart.

I love you.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure


No comments: