Saturday, November 13, 2021

Dark Humor...

Dark humor


Most of my friends have a bad sense of humor. It might even be a requirement. A fellow sent me a very bad joke the other day. I told him that I did not believe in hell anymore, but after a joke like that he will probably be relegated to a Section 8 duplex in heaven. Referring to me he indicated that he would not be alone.

Anyway, Cathy and I were on vacation in California with Roger and Kathy Grout. We enter this outdoor bar "The Chowder Hut" on Fisherman’s Wharf. It is crowded. There are four chairs open around a fire table. We look at the young couple seated on the other side. They motion for us to join them. We have a nice talk. Young people are so beautiful. I mentioned to Roger that young people have the most beautiful skin. He replied, “yes, I want to wear it.”

We all laughed. We laughed really hard. I am laughing as I write this now. The crazy things that people think!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure



No comments: