Tuesday, April 19, 2022

I am a bad person

Do I have your attention???  Have you ever thought the thought, "I am a bad person."

Most of us think such things from time to time.
  • I did something in my past.
  • I was unloved as a child.
  • I was rejected.
  • I am no good.

On and on such thoughts go.

We should stop.  Stop thinking such things.  God loves you and you are good.  God made it, and he said it was good.

Every moment that we spend thinking that we are a bad person is a moment lost forever in time.  When we are focused on what a loser I might be, I can be of no good to another person around me.  When I am focused on what a bad jerk I am, I cannot be grateful.  When we are filled with negative stuff about ourselves, we rob ourselves of the ability to do good, and to be good to others.

Feeling like a bad person is a total waste of our time.  There is nothing constructive about it, because it is totally negative thinking.

Life is too short.  Life is also awesome and amazing if we can get our minds focused on that.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: