Monday, April 18, 2022

Joke Day

In the Eastern Orthodox Church, the day after Easter is joke day. They tell jokes because on Easter, Jesus pulled the wool over Satan's eyes. He got the best of the devil. [now you know that I don't believe that the devil is the opposite of God, but I am just going to let them keep their metaphor.] In fact, I am going to join in. Today is joke day. Let's enjoy.

Here is a smattering of my favorite jokes
Two cheese trucks were in a collision.  One turned on it's side and split open.  Debris was everywhere.  [De Bris, the bree]

My friend was in a side swipe accident.  He lost his left arm and left leg.  
He's all right now.

When does a joke become a Dad joke?
When it becomes apparent.

Did you know that a Florida Alligator can grow up to 12 feet???
But most of them only have four.

Well we could go on and on, but if you catch one little smile today from a joke that you know, give thanks to God because Jesus is the Victor and we can all rest easy today. He is risen!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: