Saturday, April 16, 2022

More on time

 A quote of Burt Reynolds in the Netflix movie, Without a Paddle:  "you can waste your money, then work hard and get it all back, but if you waste your time, it never comes back."

As I am growing older, I am more a tune to the fact that I will not be here for ever.  I want to make better choices about the use of my time.

I want to make every minute count.  Every day, every hour, every minute.  Are you spending your time in the ways that you find constructive?  If not, it is never too late to make a change.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: