Thursday, April 28, 2022

I'm just so glad

I listened to one of the sermons that was delivered by our new Pastor, Tim Barton, who is being assigned to Fort Pierce First United Methodist Church.

In the sermon, which was very good, he told the story of a friend who loved to say to people, "I am so glad that you are here."  Pastor Tim went on to say something like, "this is Jesus' message to everyone... I am so glad that you are here."

I loved it!

What a message of welcome!  A message that we can give to everyone, everyday.  I am so glad that you are here!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure 

No comments: