Tuesday, April 12, 2022

I apologize

Evidently my April fool joke about closing the blog was not received well in some homes.  I am sorry.  I love you all.  Although I have done this for a number of years in the past, I will try to remember not to do it next year.

I am also sorry for my tardy responses to some of your texts and emails.  I was in a "silent retreat" for a week or so.  I will try to get my emails caught up as soon as possible.

One of the quotes that I loved from the retreat I will share today, "If something is important, we will find a way, if it is not important, we will find an excuse."

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - -

I am, along with Sherri Swanson and Aaron Brown, leading a trip to the Holy Land January 23-February 2, 2023.

For more information, click the link below.  And if you have any questions, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

Click here for the brochure

No comments: