Tuesday, August 30, 2022

God is not mad

God is not mad.  Once a person comes to believe this, everything changes.  I no longer have to fear God.  I can actually learn to believe that God loves me.

If God isn't mad, then he doesn't have to kill things to make himself happy.

Sure there are some scripture passages that you can quote, if that is what you choose to do, that tell you that God is mad.  There are however, just as many, if not more, that tell you about God's love and Mercy.

My friend Joyce tells me that my old friend Ken Fox has presented a series of messages recently about how "God is not mad."  Good for you Ken!  

Friend, just for one moment, throw out the theology of our youth and come to believe that God loves you, loves you as you are.

When we can do this, everything changes.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: