Friday, August 12, 2022

How big is my vision?

A few weeks ago I was flying into New York City.  As we were preparing to land, I wanted to see the city, but I was a long way away from a window.  I was also in an Exit Row which only had the little circle windows.


view of window from my seat.

I leaned in, I zoomed in.


I can see it!  There it is!
New York City!!!

My view of the city here is like how we often live life.  My view is small and obscure, but since it is all that I know, I think that this is all that there is.

Is it possible that there is more than has been dreamt of in our philosophy?

Do you, do I have small thinking going on that would change if we got a bigger perspective?  There is usually more going on than I can see, and I could amend my outlook, if I could just see more.  It begins with opening my eyes to the possibilities.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.





No comments: