Thursday, August 11, 2022

I love construction

I love construction.  I love watching things go up.  If they had Bob the Builder when I was a kid, I would have watched every episode.

So a new train system is being built in Florida by Billionaire Richard .  Brightline is a highspeed train that will connect from Orlando to Miami.  Unfortunately it is going to race through Vero Beach and will not stop anywhere near us.

That being said, new tracks are being laid, and new bridges built.  I find that watching the process is very exciting.

Trees are cleared, gravel railbed is set.

New concrete ties with hold downs.
The rails will then set on top of these.

Railroad crossing road sections ready for installation.

Long rail waiting to be set.



Crane working on a bridge.

We should all worry less and enjoy the simple things of life more.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: