Thursday, August 25, 2022

The dump

Some of you know that I live 1 mile away from a dump.  Actually it is a recycle center, but it might as well be a dump because you can get rid of almost anything there.  You can get rid of limbs, shrub trimmings, metal, cardboard, household trash and more.  Paint, chemicals, electronics, plastic and on it goes.

In my handyman work, I commonly haul things off for people.  Sometimes I empty entire houses.  What does not sell or go for free on facebook marketplace will commonly end up at the recycle center.

This is silly sounding, but it is a very good feeling to drop things off at the dump.  Sometimes, stuff sits in my truck bed for days, and then finally it goes to the dump.  To toss the items over the wall and into the container is lovely.  No longer unwanted at my house, it goes back in a positive way, into the environment.

I love going to the dump!  It is a small thing that makes me happy!  Oh, that all humans were so easy to please.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: