Friday, December 21, 2007

dumping brush

Merry Christmas. One of the neighbors that live behind us trimmed their trees. Then they dumped the brush over their fence and drug it out into the commons area. Now everyone gets to see their brush. Thank you. Thank you very much.

I am off on Fridays. So, today I get to go file complaints with two different home owners associations.

Last time this happened, I had to personally haul off the brush.

Ok. Let me whine. Whaaaaaaaaaaa.

Alright. I have control of myself. Is this the worst thing that will happen to me today? There are people who are facing far worse. And, I am alive and healthy. If I were sick would I trade dealing with the brush to be well. Yes, of course. So, I am well. The brush is no big deal. It is still Christmas, life is still good.

What will you face today? What inconvenience? What annoyance? Traffic? Crowds? Disappointment?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Why would you go file complaints? Can't you just go to your neighbor and voice your concern? How about offering to help him find a better place?