Tuesday, December 11, 2007

your comment

Dear Friend,

I got the feeling that you didn't want me to post your comment so I won't. But since you commented the other day, you have been on my mind.

I didn't know that you were a reader of the blog. That makes me feel good. We go back a long way. You have worked for years behind the scenes. You never wanted any accolades. You were one of the first people that I met when I came here. We have lots of memories. You helped me in some very difficult times.

I want you to know that I appreciate you. Very much. I think God sees you and He is happy. Thanks for being you. Thanks for caring. Week after week, you are a stable, constant, presence. Thank you. Thank you very much.

I have to share a bit of your comment because I found it humorous and valuable. You are right, "if Walmart can stay open, the church can stay open."

May God bless you in special ways this day and this Christmas season.

Its a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: