Tuesday, October 12, 2010

a bit of joy

A little bit of joy fell into our world yesterday. My oldest daughter, who will graduate from Warrensburg in December with a nursing degree, was called in for an interview at Children's Mercy! Of course, we won't know the outcome for a while, but she is ecstatic!

To raise a child thru grade school, high school and finally college, and see them launch into the work force is an awesome feeling!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, so happy for you and Cathy, and for your daughter. What a shared accomplishment.

Anonymous said...

Being able to use the word "joy" is such a blessing in and of itself. There have been periods in my life when I was "joyless", and that is so hard. Now I'm particularly sensitive to that word and am happy it applies to you and your family today! En-joy!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Pretty sure this makes me the best child...
-allison