Thursday, October 28, 2010

how about a catch Dad?

Anyone that has seen the movie "field of dreams" will remember that line from the movie. Monday my son came over to the house after work. We talked a bit and then I was going to take him to dinner at BWW. He went out into the garage, I was a few moments behind collecting my stuff.

When I got out into the garage, he had picked up a football and was standing in the driveway. He motioned with the ball for me to go for a pass. We played catch for about ten minutes. It was a really good ten minutes. :)

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I got a gift like that yesterday--the gift of time spent with someone special. ; )

Donna Jones said...

Jeff, I am so glad you cherish those times. I sent my son to Afghanistan yesterday and I realize that cherished memories are a wonderful thing! :)

Anonymous said...

Sounds like pure joy!

Anonymous said...

Jeff, after reading your post this morning, I can tell you that it is very easy to see the beauty of the day, and the good things in your day. So happy for your catching moment.