Saturday, October 16, 2010

the new bulletin

Hi. In case you have not noticed, or if you have missed church the last few weeks, our new bulletin has a place where members can sponsor the publication.

Maybe our pastor has finally gone crazy. Or, maybe there is a back story and some compelling reasons why we are here. At any rate, if this has bothered you, tomorrow I am going to be telling the rest of the story.

Pastor Shawn is going to preach tomorrow [this way you know it will be a good sermon] I am going to be in the library at 8, 905, 1010, 1115 and 1215 to sit and explain this to anyone who would like to hear about how this came to be.

I love you very much.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are two sides to every opinion. I'm sorry so many seem to be uneasy or unhappy about the bulletin. I see it as a great way for small business owners to support the church AND let us know what they do. There are church members who sponsored the bulletin who I didn't know were business owners. I would much rather support people in our church with my business--if I knew what they did. This provides information to me and support for the church. I had no idea that the bulletin cost as much as it did. We have to have a bulletin. What would be the alternative? Laying off a staff member? I'd rather have a few businesses chip in to sponsor the bulletin.