Saturday, October 23, 2010

crazy stories

Crazy stories that catch your attention. Occasionally a crazy story tags my interest. My wife likes to sleep with the TV on. So last night I wake up at 1:10 and make the mistake of paying attention to the TV. It is the Animal Planet channel and the show is "fatal attractions." It is a show about people that had relationships with animals that ended up killing them. Devoured by your own pets.

The first clip was about a man who was eaten by his komodo dragons. Seven of them. then I was stuck. Wide awake. The next clip was about a woman who kept poisonous snakes. Nice idea. One of them finally bit her and she died.

It was 2am. I really want to keep watching this show, but I change the channel and try to go to sleep. I wake up at 6:30 to the familiar drumming of the fat cat, pounding on my door. I remember the shows from last night and I am glad for once that our only pets are 2 declawed cats and an old dog with 5 teeth.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Sharon said...

Too, too funny. And I really needed a laugh this morning.

I'm convinced that my new pet, Tilly the cat, is trying to suffocate me in my sleep. She has no claws and she wouldn't be able to bite me to death before I could knock her clear across a room. But, she has this habit of laying her body across my face. And, I have woken up to her placing a paw on each side of my nose and then pressing her face and neck down over my nose and mouth. It's very strange behavior I think. At first I thought she just loved me a whole lot--now I'm not so sure...

JanR said...

Sharon, your cat must be related to my dogs.

Jeff, you never cease to surprise me. Thanks for the laugh!