Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Chilli Pepper

Hi Chili Pepper-
I read your comment.  You want to have coffee.  That is great.  Please call me or send me an email so I know who you are. 

Anybody else out there, the coffee is on.  One of the best ways for me to spend my time is to spend it with you.  So let me know if you want to visit sometime.

For that matter, our time is such a great gift.  To give to another person, your ear, your eyes, your heart, your soul, your time.  That is what relationship is all about.  Things get better when we do that.  They don't always get fixed, but things get better when we spend  time together.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whew! What a relief. When I saw the title for your post this morning, I thought "oh my gosh, that Jeff has run over a skunk one day, and then consumed some overly hot chilli peppers the next. Wasn't sounding like a winner of a week for you. Glad to discover this was all about coffee time.