Saturday, April 2, 2011

magic or mysterious

Is your God magic or mysterious. Some people want a magic God. I say the prayers, and God fixes it. I learn the right things, and then I know the right things and have it all figured out. I just do the secret things, and then I am in the know, in the right, in the in. I have God in a box and it is all to my liking. But the problem with this is that God is not magic, nor can he be put in a box. God is mysterious. Bigger than us. Higher than us. Beyond our understanding, beyond our doctrine. Beyond our desires, beyond our preference. God loves us, and wants to be loved back. Men are from Mars, Women are from Venus and God is the creator of the universe. Do not expect to figure it all out. Stand in awe. God is God, with, or without our permission. Stand in awe of the mystery. It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: