Monday, April 25, 2011

lamb cake

Yesterday I posted about Easter memories.  Having them, and making them.  One of the things that I mentioned was eating lamb cake as a child. 
When I came home from church, someone [RK] had delivered a lamb cake. How totally nice.  How awesome.  Now you can see what one looks like, and I get to eat it.

Next year on Easter, in my blog I think I will mention some big vacation and see if it shows up the next day.  Just kidding.

Actually, here is an odd thought.  The blog post was delayed for some reason yesterday, so the cake showed up before the blog was even available.  How did RK even know about the lamb cake?  I don't know.  At any rate, it is beautiful, and greatly appreciated.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Jan R said...

That is adorable! What a sweet gesture by RK -