Wednesday, May 11, 2011

back to Sunday

I just went back to read the post Jeff made on Sunday about how worry interferes in our lives. The same message was presented in a different fashion yesterday at the Men's Gathering. I started thinking about how my worry is about the less important things versus the things that are important (family, friends, relationships, etc.) and how worry has that ability to separate me from those important things. Worry changes my outlook on life and eventually separates me from the important things. Before I know it, the stress worry has brought me is now spilling over and onto the important things and I can see how it affects their lives...not good...not healthy...they don't need that...nor do I. No wonder Christ spoke of it the way he did. There is no benefit...no good that can come from it. So, as Jeff suggests, I will work towards letting all the stuff fall away. Let it go. Let love rise to the top. And, make sure the important things stay important.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

No comments: