Tuesday, May 10, 2011

blink

that's how it happens. blink and it is no longer 1993 but 2011. blink and she is no longer a baby in your arms but a full grown woman ready to move on from high school to the next adventure. Many have been down this road before me and many will follow. Most everyone before me has said close to the same thing in one fashion or another....it happens fast...they grow up quick...don't miss it....enjoy it while you can....

All great words of wisdom spoken from the heart of those who have been there. I wish I could say my mind was always open to wisdom. So much can be learned when we take the time to listen, observe and learn from others who have traveled the road before us. In many ways I have been preparing for this time for a long time. So now that the time has come I have very few regrets and many good memories. I wish I could say that about other wise things people have shared with me.

So what do you do with that...you tell others...you share...you encourage them to do this and not that and you hope they listen because many things in life happen in a blink...marriages...kids....friendships.... jobs...life..

If we aren't actively engaged in the present there will be many regrets in the future...someone told me that too.


Peace,
Lion's Den Man

No comments: