Saturday, September 17, 2011

another song in my head

The last few days a Bob Marley song has been stuck in my head.  "Don't worry, about a thing.  Cause every little things- gonna be alright."  Most of the songs that pop into my head, I spend the rest of the day trying to get out.  This one, I am trying to keep in.

Rise up this mornin',

Smiled with the risin' sun,
Three little birds
Pitch by my doorstep
Singin' sweet songs
Of melodies pure and true,
Sayin', This is my message to you-

Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right."
Singin': "Don't worry 'bout a thing,
'Cause every little thing gonna be all right!"

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hadn't heard this. Picked it up on You Tube. Nice. Love the beat.