Tuesday, September 20, 2011

other places

I've been other places as of late so I'm a little out of touch with the things that I let surround me each day. That's not a bad thing. It was almost like a vacation... only better. Vacations, for me, always seem to take a few days to settle in and then a day or so before they are over I start thinking about the stuff that lies ahead again. So this was better...a quick exit for a few days to spend some time doing other things with and for people I care about. My head...my mind...went off to a different place in time. I'm not one to live in the past, but I do value what the past has brought into my life. I thoroughly enjoy hearing stories from the past, especially ones that I either have never heard before or ones that are shared from another persons vantage point. So it was good and it has me thinking and seeing life in a different way...at least for now.

Sometimes we just need a little shake up in the routine to get us out of the rut, so life can show us a different picture.

Peace,
Lion's Den Man

No comments: