Thursday, July 19, 2012

safety - something to think about

A long time friend sent me this story...........I enjoyed his comments as well.........

Children attending kindergarten cannot fully comprehend all the priceless reasons they are there - to socialize, make friends, grow, and prepare for ever higher realms of awareness - by that age they can, nevertheless, sense and grasp that their wise and doting parents have kept their very best interests in mind, and that is enough. Because with this awareness, they can at least stop trying to figure everything out and simply start enjoying their hand painting, alphabet lessons, and cat-naps. Knowing that even if they break a crayon or some lad pulls a chair out from under them, they're still exactly where they should be, everything is going to turn out just grand, and everyone back home is as proud as can be.

His comment:  "Made me think of boys we know.  No not you and me, ...our sons.    Ok you and me too."
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Made me think of my Heavenly Father's relationship with me.