Friday, July 6, 2012

stretch 2 - update. I mis spoke

stretch
Problems stretch us. They just do. That is why we don't like them. We don't like to be stretched. Stretching makes us feel stress and robs us of our comfort.

Funny to use the word "rob" there, as if we have a right to comfort, but that is the way we usually think.

The older I get, I find more problems that I can do nothing about. But I have realized along the way, that I can do something about me. I can choose to become stronger. I can choose not to worry. I can choose my focus.

It is an odd thing but when I focus on the problem, it gets bigger. When I focus on making myself stronger and becoming the person that God wants me to be, the problem grows smaller.
It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: