Friday, July 5, 2013

life

Today I am 56 years old.  Happy Birthday. 

I am thankful for every birthday.  I am thankful for every day.  My mom died when she was 62.  My sister and I talk about this quite a bit.  She is 58.

This ride of life isn't going to last forever. 

But now back to happier thoughts.  Today I will do some wonderful things.  Since it is my day off, few of them will involve church.  I will work on a sermon today, but mostly I am going to do cool things.  I am going to sleep in a bit [already did that part.]  I am going to walk in the yard, I am going to clean the garage [which actually is a treat for a tool guy] I am going to go on a bicycle ride and I am going to say thank you to God a bunch for the gift of this day.

God is great.  Life is good.  Very good.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

la-la-la-la-la-la
la-la-la-la-la-la
la-la-la-la dear Jeff
la-la-la-la-la-la

Have an enjoyable and relaxed day!
Well deserved.