Friday, May 22, 2015

I'm sorry

I posted something the other day that hurt some one's feelings.  I wasn't thinking.  I am sorry.

Sometimes you can say something that you think is true, but it can still be misconstrued or hurtful.  It is indeed my intention in this life to keep John Wesley's three rules:

1.  do all the good you can
2.  do no harm
3.  stay in love with God

I apologize because I hurt someone.  May we all limit the ouches that we deliver to others.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh good grief Jeff. I know hurt feelings are real, for those who consider themselves hurt. But sometimes writing a blog, preaching, or any of us putting ourselves out there for others, is like walking over a land mine, when people wear their feelings on their sleeves and focus on themselves.

Sometimes letting someone else hurt you is a choice, not a must.