Sunday, May 24, 2015

Work, part 2

Someone made a very true comment on yesterday's post.  They said that the worst companies are the ones where no dissent is allowed and the boss is always right.

I agree.  I am all for gracious dissent.  I have just seen too many people who go from one job to the next and are never happy.  The point I was trying to make was not that dissent is bad, but that things always go better at work when we work as unto the Lord.

My post and the comment are another example of how difficult it is to deal with an issue in a few paragraphs.  There are always many pieces of truth that I end up neglecting.

On a personal note, my dear wife is in town this weekend and then begins her travel blitz.  Her sites have been assigned:  New York, Boston, Miami, Houston and Columbus Ohio.  It has been really really nice to have her here.  Never take your loved ones for granted.  They are a blessing and a gift.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: