Saturday, May 30, 2015

you have to be ready

You have to be ready to hear a thing.  A person can tell you that you need to see a thing in a different way, but sometimes you are not ready, sometimes we are not ready for that message, for that teaching.

Sometimes we reject things that we should listen to.  Sometimes we shelve things that we are not ready for.

Keep reading the same things.  Read new things, but keep reading.  The stories and points may hit you just right tomorrow.

I apologized to a member because they have heard my stories over and over.  She said, "Don't apologize, I hear them every so often and they always hit me in a different way because I am at a different place."

Thank God for the day that my brain opened up to hear what I could not hear the day before.

What do you need to hear that you are not quite listening to?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: