Sunday, May 10, 2015

Mother's Day

The first love of your life is generally your Mother. She is the one without whom you could be delivered into this world. She is the one who usually teaches and corrects you throughout your childhood years. When you are really blessed, she is the one who goes from being your Mama to your coach and eventually to one of your best friends. Other than Jesus, a mother is the one whom we see the Bible gives most glory and honor.


A Note from a Mother
I gave birth to you but you came with no instructions.  All I knew was that I loved you long before I saw you.  I know I made some mistakes and I am sorry, but I was doing the best I could with what I knew.  Everything I did for you, I did from love.  You are my child, my life, and my dreams for tomorrow.  I will always love you and there is nothing that could ever destroy my love for you.



Please be certain to hug your Mother's extra tight today if you can.  And say "thank you"!  While many of us aren't perfect.  Please know that we really are trying our best and love, love, love you with all that we are.

Happy Mother's Day my Friends!
Peace and Love to you always,
Ami

No comments: