Sunday, May 31, 2015

opportunities

Here is to opportunities!  I just want to take a moment to thank God for opportunities.

I have had many in my life.  Sometimes I took opportunities to do good and used them to complain.  Sometimes I whined when I should have said thank you.

But over the years, I am striving to see the good in every opportunity given.

Gosh, if we wake up today, we have chances.  Opportunities.  To love, to live.  To give and forgive.

Do you see the joyful potential in this day?  God has given you the chance to change the world.  Your world at least.  Will we do it?  Or will we sit around and complain about things that we should not complain about.

This is the day that the Lord has made.  Let us rejoice and be glad in it.  Each day given is an opportunity for us to be a part of making the world a better place.

How will you choose to use it?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And here's to Jeff's opportunity to be a keynote speaker at Conference this year. Go shine, like you do when we hear you preach back home here at WCC.