Friday, January 8, 2016

Christmas Eve

People always ask me about Christmas Eve, how it went, how it felt and what was the attendance.  Well, from my vantage point, it was a great day.  The music was wonderful and everything seemed to go off without a hitch.  I so appreciate all of the work that was done by so many of the volunteers and staff.

The weather was great and for those of you who are interested in attendance numbers, we set a new record for Christmas Eve attendance of 3,589.

Thanks for all that you do to make Woods Chapel a great church.  Happy New Year!

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jeff, you are so right about the beautiful music. Woods Chapel is blessed to have so much musical talent in our church. I'm not sure who planned the music this Christmas, but I know we are also very blessed to have Davis Acuff and Beth Files on our staff. I thank God for them. Not to mention the ever joyful Joy and other accompanists. Woods Chapel consistently comes up with "Music With a Message."

I particularly enjoyed the trio you did with Wendy and Mike. It's nice to enjoy hearing our pastoral staff share their talent and gifts for music as well as preaching and leading.

God bless all.

Anonymous said...

Jeff, I forgot to mention that I'm so grateful for the crews in our sound booths. And Gary, for his videos and live streaming. He is so gifted. Luke and all the others are so faithful.

God bless these people who serve in a phenomenal way, at the back and seldom seen up front.