Thursday, January 28, 2016

what is the real challenge

In most situations, although I want to blame everyone else and everything else, usually the problem is me. I am the one that will not adapt. I am the one that seeks my own comfort. I am the one that gets in the way, and I can't even see it in myself.

It is easy to see the fault of others, difficult to see the fault in me.
But we are often the very ones who hold us back from what we would be.

“The difficulty lies not so much in developing new ideas as in escaping from the old ones.” 
                                                           John Maynerd Keynes

Pause to consider your life, your circumstances and your situation.  Are you a part of your solution or a part of your problem?

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: