Monday, May 15, 2017

California Trip

I recently returned from a week in Napa and Santa Rosa, California with my wife and friends.  It was a beautiful trip.....

Things that I don't like about California:
-it is too expensive to live there
-too many people there
-it's a long way to go for a visit
-I like going there too much

Things that I do like about California:
-the redwood forest
-the ocean, the waves, the beach
-the weather is fantastic
-the foothills and mountains
-my sister lives there
-I lived there, age 12-19 and it still beckons to me

Here are some pictures from the trip.  I hope you enjoy them.

TArmstrong Woods State Reserve- Guerneville, Calif.

DeLormier Winery- Alexander Valley

Coastal Scene - Jenner, California

Ferrari- Carano Vineyard, Dry Creek Valley

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Interesting. The things u like most about Calif r the natural things in God's world n love of family n don't have to have anything to do with Cal. Did enjoy your trip vicariously through your pics