Tuesday, May 23, 2017

The Ranch, Pt. 2 animals

Animals.

An enormous mtn lion bounded across the road.

I saw lots of deer and antelope.

Several wagons remain from the late 1800's

Notice the sidearm.  After we saw the lion, everyone carried.
The ranch is the original homestead from 1870. The coral, barn and wagons are evidence of a time when cows and horses were a normal part of the scenery.

But today, the Horses and cows are gone. So, let's start with the mountain lion that ran across the road on the drive in. He was as large as me and very powerful. On the ranch, we do many things out side. After I saw the lion, I was constantly looking over my shoulder. Yikes!

Bear and moose are plentiful there but I did not see them.

I did see antelope and lots of deer.

Gods creatures are beautiful. Seeing the animals at the ranch was a blessing. Standing outside in the absolute quiet was amazing. Hearing the wind blow through the mountains was amazing.  We are all surrounded with amazing things if we but stop and listen.

It's a beautiful day in God's world be sure to see the good.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

love your pics Felt like I was there vicariously God IS great n God IS good

J Miller said...

Love it!!! Absolutely gorgeous!