Monday, May 8, 2017

Trips

Several have asked about international trips that I will be leading in the future.

The Italy trip is scheduled for November 7-16.  At present, 10 people are signed up to go.  I would love to have you join us.  Here is the link to the Italy trip.

Italy trip brochure



I am talking about a Holy Land Trip in the spring, probably March.  If you have not been, I will tell you that a visit to the land of Jesus will change your life forever.    Click here for the full itinerary.

Holy Land and Jordan








Some are asking to go on an Ireland trip in October of 2018.  Here is a link to that trip.

Ireland Trip

My participation on such trips in the past has been a wonderful experience of connecting with friends, making new friends, and enjoying Christian fellowship.  I have loved celebrating the spiritual and religious nature of many of the places that we have visited, and I have loved being amazed at the incredible places that exist in God's world.

If you have any questions about any of these trips or for more information, please feel free to email me at jsbrink57@gmail.com

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: