Monday, January 24, 2022

Lost Friends

So from time to time, I look for my friends from the past.

I have no friends from Jr Hi or Sr Hi that I am connected to.  I have one friend from college, Roger Horne that I can stay in touch with.  Roger by the way is an awesome human.  A very talented athlete.  A Pastor in Lees Summit.  Super guy.

I would like to find my best friend in Jr Hi, Mark Stanton.  I would like to find my best friend in Sr Hi, Mark Flammer.  I would like to find my college room mate, Dallas Moore, formerly from Bethel Ohio.

I am not sure why my brain goes back, or is it my heart??? that wants to catch up with these old friends.

If you know them, tell them that I am looking for them.

And if we are friends, and we probably are if you read this stuff... let's stay in touch.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: