Friday, January 21, 2022

the pre-tip tip

So imagine that you are out to eat.  Breakfast, lunch, dinner, it does not matter.  You know that you are going to tip 20% anyway.  But you decide to be extra nice.  

When the server comes to your table to say hello, you hand her or him $5.  They say, [and they will] "what is this for?"  You tell them, "this is the pre-tip tip." 

Then you go on and have a nice meal and tip them your 20%.  You just gave them one of the best moments of their day.  And if you are out with me for a meal and I don't do this, remind me.  Sometimes I forget.

The pre-tip tip.  Try it!!!

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

click here for the brochure

No comments: