Saturday, January 8, 2022

More on friendship

One of my favorite movies of all times is Dances with Wolves.

During times of pain we lean on our friends for support.  I am thankful for my friends.  I often think of the final scene of the movie when Wind in his hair cries out from atop a bluff:

"Dances with Wolves
I am Wind in his Hair.
Do you see that I am your friend?
Can you see that I will always be your friend?"

Here is the video clip if you wish to watch it. Tell your friends that you love them.

click here to watch the scene

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

I am leading a River Cruise to Belgium and the Netherlands March 19-27, 2022. If you are interested in reading about the trip or joining in, the link is below.

No comments: