Tuesday, January 3, 2023

A Day in the life...

Ok, so some people ask me what I do with my time when I am not formally working.  In other words, if I don't have handyman work or if I am not travelling with the construction company, what do I do with my time?

First of all, I make lists.  I wake up in the morning to a list every day.  Here was my list from Friday, Dec 29th.

  • take out the trash
  • wash the car
  • buy a Powerball ticket
  • Walmart a case of water, mt. dew and exchange propane tank
  • Carol's house for that small gutter job.
  • pick up prescriptions
  • thank you letter for Christmas gifts [when I was a kid you could not use the gift until you had sent the thank you note.]
  • belated b-d card for Arlene
  • trim palms at Claire's house [neighbor whose husband just passed]
  • order coffee pods
  • Sam's club run
  • cut stones for small retaining wall/finish wall
I cut the stones to size and to the correct angle.

Finished wall.  Note the circular cut on the far left!!!

I got all of the list done, except for Claire's palms.  I will keep that on my list until it is accomplished.  So, I stay pretty busy.  It makes me happy to work and to try to keep things running and make the world a better place.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.


No comments: