Sunday, January 1, 2023

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!!!

My plans for the new year include a trip to the Holy Land and Egypt, a trip to California to see my sister and a couple of cruises. Our second grandchild is to be born in April. I hope to continue working as I enjoy that very much.

What are your plans for 2023?

And then I remember the scripture passage...

13 Come now, you who say, “Today or tomorrow we will go to such and such a town and spend a year there, doing business and making money.” 14 Yet you do not even know what tomorrow will bring. What is your life? For you are a mist that appears for a little while and then vanishes. 15 Instead you ought to say, “If the Lord wishes, we will live and do this or that.”   James 4:13-15

Ahh, so we can make plans, but God may laugh at them. If it is in God's plans, I hope to do all of those things that I listed in the first paragraph.

We are here on this earth at his behest and for his purpose. If it is his will, I will take those trips. And hopefully I will show some kindness along the way.

May we all remember that our lives are not our own. Every day and every moment is a gift from our Father.

It's a beautiful day in God's world, be sure to see the good.

No comments: